Sunday, August 24, 2008

Firestorm

I will show you how to make firestorm in After Effects and Flash.
First, I create a new project in After Effects. Select Composition > New Composition.
Set the duration to 0:00:05:00.
Then, Select Layer > New > Solid. Set the color of the solid layer to Black.
Next, Select Effect > Noise & Grain > Fractal Noise
In Effect Controls panel. Change the Fractal Type to Dynamic Progressive. Raise the Contrast value to 133.0. Open Transform properties and lower the Complexity value to 5.0
Open the Evolution property. First, click on its stopwatch icon to set key frame at the beginning of the composition. Then, press End key on the keyboard to move Current Time Indicator to the end of the composition. Change the Evolution value to 2x + 0.0

Open Evolution Options and enable the Cycle Evolution. Set the Cycle value to 1
Then, in the solid layer highlighted, select Effect > Color Correction > Colorama
Go to the Effect Controls panel and open the Output Cycle. Select Fire preset from the popup menu next to Use Preset Pallette.
Next, select Composition > Make Movie
I made the fire background.Then, I used Flash to finish my work. I created text animation.
Finally, I imported video ( File > Import > Import Video) file which is made from After Effects. Set the deployment to Embedded Video in SWF and Play in Timeline. Set the Embedding type to a Movie Clip.
This is my final work. Enjoy!

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com Powered by Blogger and Local Jobs